Welcome to Registration
UKCS has fixed the Registration Fees for the Online 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting and Workshops to be as accessible as possible to all colleagues in the UK and abroad. The Registration Fees are essentially to cover the costs of staging the events and they are subsidized by UKCS.
Registration for UKCS Online includes: access to the live stream of the booked online event including online live question and answer facilities and polling (where applicable) and the following features according to the event, for example:
• The Company Zone (including webinars offered)
And much more.
Discounts: An Early Payment Discount is available for bookings made up to and including 7th March 2022. All Early Payment Discount bookings MUST be paid at the time of the booking.
Value Added Tax
The UKCS Online 2022 Series is hosted by the UKCS Management Ltd on behalf of the United Kingdom Continence Society:
Registered Charity Number: 1185694.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below also.
Registration Fees for Online Annual Scientific Meeting and Workshops:
For membership of UKCS please visit: UKCS Membership
Corporate Extra Registration:
Corporation – Non Sponsor Registration:
UKCS Workshop Series
1. UKCS Urodynamic Update. 30th March 2022: 09.30 start . Duration approx.180 minutes.
Terms and Conditions
Please note the following booking conditions:
1. Bookings for UKCS Online must be made online and paid for at the time of booking, by debit or credit card only.
2. Additional bookings can be added later via the “Modify Booking” option, once a participant has made one booking in the system.
3. The access information (link etc) for each Online event is issued shortly before each event – eg around 10 days in advance. The access information will be sent only to those delegates who have paid for their booking.
4. Payment is by card (debit or credit) only and fees cannot be invoiced*** Our automated booking system makes receipts available immediately after a successful card payment.
5. It remains the responsibility OF THE DELEGATE to ensure that payment is received by the Secretariat. ***No contact with Finance Departments/Managers/Budget Holders/Procurement Teams can be entered into without additional charges. No additional documentation can be provided by the Secretariat to achieve payment, in order to keep the administrative costs down. The Secretariat will deal with the named delegate only.
6. Savings are to be made by booking at the Early Registration Fee for each event. The Fees will automatically increase on the date shown in the grid above.
7. CPD Certificates for each event will only be issued to delegates who complete the Online Event Survey after that particular event. Certificates will be downloadable immediately after each event for 30 days
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations should be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat. E-Mail is acceptable.
• Cancellations should be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat by E-Mail.
• Cancellations: full refund minus £15 processing fee, to cover our costs.
• All approved refunds will be processed to the same card used for payment and issued up to 60 days after an event in this Series.
• Name changes are possible – to swap one delegate for another within a booking – without charge. A name change should be E-Mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org including the name of the booked delegate, their replacement and the new contact E-Mail address for the booking.
GDPR policy for delegates: