For delegates’ convenience, a discount code has been negotiated at the Leonardo Hotel, which is where speakers will also be accommodated:
Leonardo Hotel Sheffield (formerly Jury’s Inn)
119 Eyre Street, Sheffield, S1 4QW
• 10 minute walk from Sheffield train station
• 15 minute walk to Cutlers’ Hall, Conference venue
• Special negotiated rate for delegates to book in advance:
Single Occupancy: £90 per night including VAT and breakfast
• To book go Link here
• Add your arrival and departure dates
• Click “Add Promo or Group code” and enter this discount code: LHUKCS202903
Important note: do not book late! These bedrooms will be popular and will be available at this price for a limited period, whilst stocks last.
Other hotels nearby:
• Mercure Hotel, St Paul’s Hotel & Spa, 119 Norfolk Street, Sheffield, S1 2JE
• Novotel Sheffield Centre, 50 Arundel Gate, Sheffield, S1 2PR
Hotel deals change regularly and delegates may find their preference of rates and terms either by booking direct or by using third party agencies such as www.booking.com and Airbnb.
Local Accommodation Listing
Sheffield has a vast range of accommodation available and you can find many options HERE:
Information for UKCS 2023 delegates about Sheffield: places to enjoy!